The basic fact that a robotic vacuum can mop your floors makes homeowners to rely upon such tech-friendly devices. iRobot has launched its sturdy and compact Braava 380t Mopping Robot in the market that helps in keeping your home crisp and clean. With the help of this multi-featured robotic mop you can easily get td of debris, dust and dirt accumulated on the floors.
2) Review of products
· Design- The iRobot Braava 380t is specially designed to clean hard surfaces like hardwood, tile, vinyl, and laminate. The dry and wet mop can be selected as per user’s requirements and you can conveniently switch between the three modes- On, Dry Sweep, and Damp Mop. The robotic mop comes with reusable microfiber cleaning cloths. The efficient control of the cleaner helps in trapping the dirt, and crud from the floors easily. The mop also has an advanced NorthStar Navigation system that keeps a track of the area where it has been and where it has not been.
· Usability convenience- Like all other traditional battery operated wet mop, iRobot Braava 380t works in the same way. The mop machine may require only 10-15 minutes to clean your entire room. The basic thing you need to do is turn is on/off, select the dry sweep/damp function mode and fill the reservoir pad.
· Sleek design – The sleek-designed Braava 380t can be integrates for both dry and wet mopping into your house.
· Smart sensor- The Wall-Following technology of the robotic mop allows it to clean the edges, walls and baseboards efficiently. It has smart sensors that can help the mop avoid the areas of stairs and rugs.
· Battery Life- The battery life of Braava 380t can persist upto four hours in dry mop mode and two hours in wet mop mode.
· Noise-free cleaning- Unlike the older models of iRobot mops
· Braava is comparatively noise free.
· Cleaning ability- Similar to Roomba, even Braava model can be used for daily cleaning of multiple rooms. The cleaning power is extremely good, and you can change the modes as per your needs.
· Pricing is on a bit higher side- Compared to other robotic mops, the pricing of iRobot Braava 380t is bit on a higher side. But obviously, it has some additionally functionalities like navigation system and smart sensors that can make the entire cleaning process time-savvy and stress-free.
· Manual intervention needed- Though robotic vacuum cleaner claims to be fully automatic, but in some areas it needs manual intervention. You cannot schedule your cleaning task. The device will take a limited time span to clean area of your house and the cleaning cloths are t be changed manually.
· Frequent cleaning of dirtbag- The robotic mop has an attachment of a small dirt accumulation bag that needs to be cleaned on a regular basis by the user.
2) Types of iRobot Braava 380t
The two types of cleaning method thatcan be optimized using the Braava 380t model is dry sweep and damp mop.
· Dry sweep- The robotic mop makes use of specialised microfiber cloth for dry sweeping.
· Damp mop- To clean oily kitchen surfaces, you can attach the disposable cloth and do damp mopping.
The robotic vacuum cleaner makes the home cleaning task time-savvy for people. Some of the exclusive features include dirt sensors, navigation control and smart cleaner to perform the cleaning task efficiently.
While buying iRobot Braava 380t you need to pay utmost emphasis on following factors:
· Always check the warranty card provided by the supplier
· Compare the prices on different websites.
· Have proper knowledge about power and performance
· Ensure that the supplier offer Maintenance and replacement guarantees.
4) How to Choose the iRobot Braava 380t
Braava 380t is the latest robotic vacuums introduced by the leading brand iRobot. If your house has hard and concrete flooring, you can choose this robotic mop for your daily cleaning needs. Some of the key features of the robotic mop are smart navigation system, dry/clean mopping, and hassle-free cleaning operation.
The Braava 320 is ideal for household cleaning needs and you can conveniently clean your kitchen areas and granite floors. People with large expanses of stone and wooden flooring will find iRobot Braava 380t worth investment, as it requires less manual intervention.